Havana, May 1 (Prensa Latina) The May Day parade will be a demonstration of the Cuban workers'' commitment to the work of the Revolution, the general secretary of the Cuban Workers'' Confederation (CTC), Ulises Guilarte, said.
In an interview on local television, the union leader noted that from all corners of the country, workers assured the levels of efficiency as a contribution to the production chain.
Celebrating May Day without the physical presence of the leader of the Revolution, Fidel Castro, adds a particular dimension to the parade, but we interpret his legacy from the daily fulfillment of our duties, noted Guilarte.
The CTC leader pointed out that the parade at Havana's Revolution Square will end a period of acknowledgements and decorations to outstanding workers.
- Great expectation to meet the new manager of the Villa Clara Baseball Team
- Importance of social networks highlighted in Cuba
- Cuban cochlear implant program benefits over 500 patients
- Cuban Chancellor to meet UNESCO Director General today
- Spanish hornist invited by the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba