The Cuban Council of State provided the holding of an special session of the National Assembly on Thursday, June 1st, Granma newspaper reports today.
The objective is to analyze the documents: Conceptualization of the Cuban Economic and Social Model of Socialist Development and Guidelines of the Policy of the Party and the Revolution for the 2016-2021 period.
The Bases of the Economic and Social Development Plan until 2030: Vision of the Nation, Axes and Strategic Sectors, will be also informed, the report concluded.
- Cuban Players to attend Pan American Badminton Championships
- Council of Ministers of Cuba Discusses Economic and Social Issues
- Cuba to take best cyclists to Pan- American road championship
- North American Activist Calls for Ending Blockade Against Cuba
- Cuban Consulate in US Hosted Travel Agencies Executives