The Cuban Council of State provided the holding of an special session of the National Assembly on Thursday, June 1st, Granma newspaper reports today.
The objective is to analyze the documents: Conceptualization of the Cuban Economic and Social Model of Socialist Development and Guidelines of the Policy of the Party and the Revolution for the 2016-2021 period.
The Bases of the Economic and Social Development Plan until 2030: Vision of the Nation, Axes and Strategic Sectors, will be also informed, the report concluded.
- U.S.’s ‘Cuba Internet Task Force’ exposed as attack on Cuban sovereignty
- Leahy leads congressional delegation to Cuba
- Habanos Festival returns to celebrate Cuban cigar industry
- Cuba Girls Development Camp set for ninth year
- Cuba Refuses Interference and Exclusion of Venezuela from Summit of the Americas