The Mongolian Minister for Education, Culture, Science and Sports G.Chuluunbaatar and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba to Mongolia Raul Delgado Consepcion signed the Agreement on Mutual Acknowledgement of Tertiary Education Certification and Degrees between the Government of Mongolia and the Government of the Republic of Cuba.
In accordance with the intergovernmental agreement, the authorities of the two countries will acknowledge each other’s educational certificates and degrees, so that professionals can continue their studies in both countries.
Educational cooperation takes up a great place in the bilateral ties. Since 1960, the Cuban government has been granting scholarships for Mongolian students. A report shows that 140 Mongolian students have received the Cuban Government scholarship grants since 1994. Aside from the dominating number of students specializing in medical science in Cuba, Mongolian students also pursue studies in industry, sports and social studies.
- Cuba qualifies to NORCECA U20 Semifinals
- Cuban U.N. Ambassador Anayansi Rodríguez speaks at Friendship Caravan meeting
- Nursultan Nazarbayev offers condolences to Cuban leader over plane crash
- Gilberto Santa Rosa Will Perform in Cuban Capital
- Díaz-Canel Pays Tribute to Fidel Castro in Santiago de Cuba