The collegium of the Eurasian Economic Commission has approved signing of the memorandum on cooperation between the commission and the Governments of Cuba and Thailand, reports EEC.
The economic cooperation of EEU with Cuba and Thailand is developing in fast pace.
"In the first half 2017 the trade turnover of EEU with Thailand has increased by 34% in comparison to the same period last year and amounted to $1.19 bn. Export volume from the states of the union to Cuba in the first half 2017 increased by 70% in comparison to the same period last year and exceeded $190 mln," the message reports.
"The parties are performing the projects in industrial cooperation, supplies of mechanical engineering equipment. The agreement will provide system exchange with information about the rules and norms of technical regulation, veterinary and phyto-sanitary control, customs administration and other requirements of business activity in EEU," said the message.
"The parties will focus on interaction in the field of advanced technologies, protection of intellectual property rights, formation of stimulus for performance of joint projects in such fields as transport, energy, industrial and agricultural production," reads the message.
Latest from Sergio Paneque
- Hurricane Nicole sheds light on how storms impact deep ocean
- Vivian Kong becomes first Hong Kong fencer to win World Cup gold medal
- Cuban Silva earns Silver Medal in Judo World Championships
- At least 24 dead, dozens injured as gunmen open fire on Iran military parade
- ECHEVARRIA’S MOMENTUM CONTINUES: 8.66M IN OSTRAVA