Starting December 17th, the elected delegates will proceed to constitute the Municipal Assemblies of People’s Power for a new mandate of two and a half years.
The State Council, through Agreement signed on December 4th of the running year determined that on December 17th, delegates chosen in the current elections of last November 26th and December 3rd to integrate the Municipal Assemblies of People’s Power, gathered by their own right, proceed to constitute them for a new mandate of two and a half years.
- Bellamar Caves: A Gift of Nature
- Kenya, Cuba sign deal Sports CS Echesa enters deal with Cuban counterpart to develop sports in both countries
- First high-level official Palau delegation visits Cuba
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Cuba Calls 15th International Meeting on Criminal Sciences