Starting December 17th, the elected delegates will proceed to constitute the Municipal Assemblies of People’s Power for a new mandate of two and a half years.
The State Council, through Agreement signed on December 4th of the running year determined that on December 17th, delegates chosen in the current elections of last November 26th and December 3rd to integrate the Municipal Assemblies of People’s Power, gathered by their own right, proceed to constitute them for a new mandate of two and a half years.
- Vietnamese, Cuban parties boost information-education cooperation
- Film on Dancer Carlos Acosta Captivates Moviegoers in Cuba
- South- South Cooperation gets stronger, India and Cuba identify new sectors for cooperation
- Pablo Milanes to Sing in Argentina in 2019
- ETECSA broadens its services. Full Internet access for mobile phones