The Russian automobile industry has many years of positive experience of cooperation with Cuba, said the Minister of Russian Industry and Trade, Denis Manturov. "Currently, the implementation of the contract for the supply of products of PJSC" KAMAZ "to Cuba has been successfully implemented, in the framework of which in September of 2017, there were delivered 2,425 vehicles. It is planned to ship the necessary service equipment for March-April of 2018, said the minister.
In 2017, 344 LADA cars were delivered to PJSC AVTOVAZ by the Cuban companies Taxis Cuba and Motor Centro, informed the press service of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. LADA Vesta and LADA Largus Cross cars will be used by local government taxi services, rental and travel companies.
Enterprises of GAZ Group signed contracts with the Cuban state-owned enterprise “Technoimport” to organize the production of GAZ and Ural vehicles in Cuba. In the plans for 2018 – there is an assembly 120 GAZ vehicles and 500 Ural trucks in one of the enterprises of the Republic of Cuba.
- Cuba expresses full support of Puerto Rico's inalienable right to self-determination and independence
- Gilberto Santa Rosa and El Canario in Festival in Cuba
- SIX TEAMS LINE UP FOR VOLLEYBALL CHALLENGER CUP AND ONE OPEN BERTH IN 2019 MEN'S VNL
- US-Cuba: Between Backing Down and the Willingness to Better Links
- Cuba opens Int'l convention to attract foreign investment