Minister of Higher Education, Atef al-Naddaf, discussed with Chargé d’affaires of the Cuban Embassy in Damascus, Carlos Moya, means to enhance and develop bilateral relations in domains of higher education and scientific research.
Minister al-Naddaf, meeting Moya on Wednesday, underlined the deep rooted historic relations binding Syria and Cuba, indicating that an executive program of a cultural and education cooperation agreement will be signed soon between the two countries.
For his part, Moya emphasized his country’s stand by Syria, hailing the heroism of the Syrian people and their resistance in the face of terrorism and stressing their ability to restore security and stability to their country.
He underlined the importance of enhancing the domains of scientific cooperation with the Syrian Ministry of Higher Education and the educational institutions in general.
- Moscow, Havana Discuss Cooperation before Medvedev's trip to Cuba
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for ceasefire in Syria
- (US) Blockade to Cuba: The day medicines and food were added to the list
- Probable cause of mysterious illness among US and Canadian diplomats in Havana found
- Two Members of Cuba's UN Mission Expelled From US