Cuban President Raul Castro welcomed on Thursday in Havana Namibian Prime Minister Saara Kuugongelwa-Amadhila who is on an official visit to Cuba.
In a friendly atmosphere, both leaders exchanged on the excellent relations between both governments and peoples and ratified the mutual commitment in working in strengthening the existing relations.
Both Heads of States also discussed on the different issues of the international scenario.
The Namibian delegation included the Minister of Urban and Rural Development, Peya Mushelenga and the African nation’s ambassador to Cuba Jerobeam Shaanika.
The Cuban delegation included First Vice President Miguel Diaz-Canel and the Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca and the First Vice President of the Foreign Ministry Marcelino Medina Gonzalez.
- Díaz-Canel: ALBA-TCP Summit in Havana ratifies Cuban
- Concert on 120th Anniversary of Japanese Migration to Cuba
- Cuba to Host Interregional Workshop on Sustainable Development
- Benicio del Toro presents his most recent film in Havana
- Parliamentary Group for Cuban-Syrian Friendship : Syria will absolutely triumph over terrorism