Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor and Union Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, received H.E. Mr. Hector Conde Almeida, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in Nay Pyi Taw, at 10:00 am yesterday.
During the meeting, they discussed matters pertaining to bilateral relations and to enhance cooperation in health, education, climate change, including through frameworks such as Forum for East Asia – Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC), Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and South-South Cooperation.
- North Korean delegation holds first day of talks in “working visit” to Havana
- Young musicians from Cuba and the US participate in “Together in Harmony” project
- Cuban Caricaturist Wins Award in Canada
- Cuba off on good start at U18 Pan Am Cup
- Cuban Public Health Minister Rejects Manipulation of Medical Cooperation