Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor and Union Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, received H.E. Mr. Hector Conde Almeida, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in Nay Pyi Taw, at 10:00 am yesterday.
During the meeting, they discussed matters pertaining to bilateral relations and to enhance cooperation in health, education, climate change, including through frameworks such as Forum for East Asia – Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC), Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and South-South Cooperation.
- Cuba: Debates on Cybernetic Vulnerability and Criminalistics
- The Classroom Door, the Frontier
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus O.Kravchenko meets the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister received his counterpart from Ghana
- Cuban Specialist Participates in World Medical Forum in Vienna