Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor and Union Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, received H.E. Mr. Hector Conde Almeida, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in Nay Pyi Taw, at 10:00 am yesterday.
During the meeting, they discussed matters pertaining to bilateral relations and to enhance cooperation in health, education, climate change, including through frameworks such as Forum for East Asia – Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC), Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and South-South Cooperation.
- Cuba: with much to contribute to the Hemispheric Dialogue in Peru
- Japanese Ambassador in Cuba Visits Agricultural Sites in Camaguey
- Cuban Players shine in Japanese Professional Baseball Pre-Season
- The OAS as US Puppet Platform for Attacking Progressive Latin America
- Cuban civil society forum will meet prior to the Summit of the Americas