The construction of the 400-room Hotel Meliá Trinidad, scheduled for inauguration in 2020, started today in the central Cuban province of Sancti Spiritus, tourist authorities confirmed.
The communiqué from Meliá Cuba pointed out that the hotel is being built after a contract was signed at the 12th Fecons Construction Fair, held last week in Havana.
The group noted that the Hotel Meliá Trinidad, owned by the joint venture Toscuba, will be built on Maria Aguilar Beach, on Cuba's south coast.
The three-story building will have an exclusive floor that will be called The Level.
The establishment will have modern rooms, swimming pool and exceptional restoration options for adults and families, Meliá Cuba added.
Other amenities are a fitness center with a gymnasium and a massage parlor. It will also have areas for weddings, events and conventions.
- President Diaz-Canel Visits Santiago de Cuba
- Senate Farm Bill Contains Amendment to Enhance Trade With Cuba
- Local youths to go on a baseball mission to Cuba this summer
- Chinese entrepreneurs see huge potential in Cuban market
- Cuba expresses full support of Puerto Rico's inalienable right to self-determination and independence