The construction of the 400-room Hotel Meliá Trinidad, scheduled for inauguration in 2020, started today in the central Cuban province of Sancti Spiritus, tourist authorities confirmed.
The communiqué from Meliá Cuba pointed out that the hotel is being built after a contract was signed at the 12th Fecons Construction Fair, held last week in Havana.
The group noted that the Hotel Meliá Trinidad, owned by the joint venture Toscuba, will be built on Maria Aguilar Beach, on Cuba's south coast.
The three-story building will have an exclusive floor that will be called The Level.
The establishment will have modern rooms, swimming pool and exceptional restoration options for adults and families, Meliá Cuba added.
Other amenities are a fitness center with a gymnasium and a massage parlor. It will also have areas for weddings, events and conventions.
- Cuban Players to attend Pan American Badminton Championships
- Council of Ministers of Cuba Discusses Economic and Social Issues
- Cuba to take best cyclists to Pan- American road championship
- North American Activist Calls for Ending Blockade Against Cuba
- Cuban Consulate in US Hosted Travel Agencies Executives