Hundred of thousands of Cubans came out very early today to participate in the popular parades in the International Day of Workers.
In a tour through several concentration points of this capital, Prensa Latina verified the presence of women, men, children and elders dressed with the colors of the national flag (red, blue and white), signs and banners.
'I woke up at 03:00 o'clock, local time, and here I am with my wife, my daughter and my grandsons', Manuel Díaz commented, a resident from Playa municipality and a 74 year-old pensioner.
On the other hand, the university student of the same territory Gabriela Rodríguez pointed out that many students from her class came to an agreement to go together to the Revolution Square José Martí that already had a large crowd at 06:00 o'clock.
- Putin Expresses Condolences to Cuban Leader Over Boeing 737 Crash
- Cuba Woke Up in Mourning after Aviation Accident
- Cuban Authorities Investigate Crash of Mexican Plane in Havana
- Minsk plays host to the second meeting of the Belarusian-Cuban commission on cooperation in science and technology
- Cuba – new investment destination of Vietnamese firms