This Monday, May 14, the Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruno Rodríguez started a visit to Europe that includes:
* Oficial talks in Belgium.
* Participating at European Union Joint Council meeting.
* Presenting National Report of Cuba at Universal Human Rights Periodic Review in Geneva.
- Putin Expresses Condolences to Cuban Leader Over Boeing 737 Crash
- Cuba Woke Up in Mourning after Aviation Accident
- Cuban Authorities Investigate Crash of Mexican Plane in Havana
- Minsk plays host to the second meeting of the Belarusian-Cuban commission on cooperation in science and technology
- Cuba – new investment destination of Vietnamese firms