This Monday, May 14, the Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruno Rodríguez started a visit to Europe that includes:
* Oficial talks in Belgium.
* Participating at European Union Joint Council meeting.
* Presenting National Report of Cuba at Universal Human Rights Periodic Review in Geneva.
- Cuban lawmakers start studying draft of new constitution
- Shanghai Party chief meets Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel in Havana
- U.S. Tourism to Cuba Revives After Months-Long Trump Slump-Sources
- Cuban Flag, First to Wave in the Center-Caribbean Village
- CELAC and EU call for end of U.S. blockade of Cuba