This Monday, May 14, the Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruno Rodríguez started a visit to Europe that includes:
* Oficial talks in Belgium.
* Participating at European Union Joint Council meeting.
* Presenting National Report of Cuba at Universal Human Rights Periodic Review in Geneva.
- Colombian 'Birds of Passage' Wins Best Film at Cuban Festival
- ALBA-TCP Will Step Up Efforts to Strengthen Regional Integration
- Díaz-Canel: ALBA-TCP Summit in Havana ratifies Cuban
- Concert on 120th Anniversary of Japanese Migration to Cuba
- Cuba to Host Interregional Workshop on Sustainable Development