Havana, June 6 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has sent his condolences to the government and people of Guatemala for the loss of human life and the damage caused by the volcanic eruptions of the Volcán Fuego.
In a message sent to Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales, the head of state of the island extended his condolences to the relatives of the victims.
The eruption of the Fuego volcano is affecting the southern department of Escuintla, where dozens of deaths are reported.
- SIX TEAMS LINE UP FOR VOLLEYBALL CHALLENGER CUP AND ONE OPEN BERTH IN 2019 MEN'S VNL
- US-Cuba: Between Backing Down and the Willingness to Better Links
- Cuba opens Int'l convention to attract foreign investment
- North American Composer Charles Fox to Perform in Cuba
- Indian President to Talk to Cuban Autrhorities