Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has sent a telegram of condolence to the President of the Council of State of Cuba Miguel Mario Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, the press service of Akorda reported.
With deep sorrow, the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan learned the news about the multiple people killed as the passenger plane crashed near Havana.
"In this tragic moment, expressing our sorrow for your grievous loss, we, on behalf of the nation of Kazakhstan and on my own behalf, extend our condolences to the families and friends of the deceased and to the entire nation of Cuba.
I wish those injured a speedy recovery and return to their families," the telegram reads.
- An Auction of Havana Cigars in Cuba Surpasses One Million Euros
- Secretary of Council of State says Cubans see themselves reflected in new Constitution
- What has Happened in Latin America? Understanding the Imperial Counteroffensive
- We remain committed to a possible better world and we believe that the basis of that desire is education
- Cuba: Government announces new measures for self-employment