Kim Jong Un, chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, received a reply message from Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez, president of the Council of State and president of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Cuba, on June 28.
The message expressed sincere thanks to Kim Jong Un for expressing profound condolences and close solidarity in the period during which Cuba feels pain over the tragic passenger plane accident which occurred on May 18, on behalf of the people and government of Cuba and the bereaved families of the victims.
- Brazil's Lula da Silva sends message of gratitude to Sao Paulo Forum in Havana
- Mexican Singer Armando Manzanero Records Songs in Cuba
- Salvadorian President to Join Cuban Meeting of Sao Paulo Forum
- Cuban Los Van Van Orchestra to Close Josone Varadero Festival
- Ralph Gonsalves Asks for Defense for Latin Countries