Kim Jong Un, chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, received a reply message from Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez, president of the Council of State and president of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Cuba, on June 28.
The message expressed sincere thanks to Kim Jong Un for expressing profound condolences and close solidarity in the period during which Cuba feels pain over the tragic passenger plane accident which occurred on May 18, on behalf of the people and government of Cuba and the bereaved families of the victims.
- An Auction of Havana Cigars in Cuba Surpasses One Million Euros
- Secretary of Council of State says Cubans see themselves reflected in new Constitution
- What has Happened in Latin America? Understanding the Imperial Counteroffensive
- We remain committed to a possible better world and we believe that the basis of that desire is education
- Cuba: Government announces new measures for self-employment