Starting this Wednesday, Cuban Parliamentary Commissions will devote three working days to study the draft of the Constitution of the Republic, prior to its presentation next Saturday during the first ordinary session of the 9th Legislature of the National Assembly of People's Power.
That day the new Council of Ministers will be presented and lawmakers will assess the state budget performance so far.
The official call to the Permanent Working Commissions of the National Assembly of People's Power, was made last June by its president Esteban Lazo.
According to the official note with the announcement published in the newspaper Granma on June 29, the call was issued to the members of the Cuban legislature and also to the agencies of the central government of the State and other concerned bodies and authorities.
- Cuba to Participate in International Tourism Fair in Madrid
- Cuba Expresses Condolences to Mexican People after Explosion
- Irene Rodriguez Performs at Joyce Theater with Flamenco Dance
- USA Jazz Band Builds Bridges in Cuba
- Cuba categorically rejects the threat of activation of Title III of the Helms-Burton Act