For over 56 years, the Cuban people have been enduring an unjust U.S. blockade which has negatively impacted their daily lives. One example of the cruel effects of the blockade is the damages caused to the Cuban public health system. In this sector along, the monetary damage is estimated at more than $87 million just in one year.
Despite all these challenges, Cuba is world renowned for its healthcare system, which has achieved a lower infant mortality rate than many first world countries, including the United States and Canada.
On August 17, join friends of Cuba around the world, along with the Cuban people, to stand up against continued U.S. attacks on Cuba. From Vancouver, Ottawa and Montreal, Canada and Kiev, Ukraine we will unite our voices demanding an end to the U.S. blockade on Cuba and the full normalization of U.S. - Cuba relations!
This event will be taking place on the traditional and unceded territories of the Tsleil-Waututh (səl̓ilwətaɁɬ), the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), and the Squamish (Skwxwú7mesh) Coast Salish Nations.
> TRUMP HANDS OFF CUBA!
> END THE U.S. BLOCKADE ON CUBA NOW
> RETURN GUANTANAMO TO CUBA NOW!
> U.S. GOVERNMENT STOP THE CAMPAIGN OF ‘REGIME CHANGE’ IN CUBA AND IMMEDIATELY STOP INTERFERING IN CUBA’S SOVEREIGNTY AND SELF-DETERMINATION
- Cuba: Debates on Cybernetic Vulnerability and Criminalistics
- The Classroom Door, the Frontier
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus O.Kravchenko meets the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister received his counterpart from Ghana
- Cuban Specialist Participates in World Medical Forum in Vienna