Serbia and Cuba today expressed their mutual will to strengthen cultural relations at a meeting between officials from that sector in this capital.
Ivana Dedic, an advisor to the Ministry of Culture and Information of Serbia, received the Cuban expert from the Ministry of Culture, Geober Guibert, who is visiting this capital.
The meeting, which was described as fruitful by both parties, was also attended by Cuban Ambassador to Serbia Gustavo Trista del Todo and the head of International Relations at the Serbian ministry, Jagoda Stamenkovic.
The officials reviewed several actions under way in the field of culture, particularly those linked to ballet and cinema. In that framework, they noted the exhibition of Cuban films in Belgrade in October.
They highlighted the two countries' will to promote new initiatives, in addition to acknowledging the convenience of signing a bilateral collaboration agreement to implement cultural projects.
The two officials also underlined the importance of celebrating the 75th anniversary of bilateral relations soon.
Latest from Daynet
- World Ballet Stars to Dance at Havana Festival
- Facebook deletes more ‘inauthentic’ accounts – but stops short of blaming Russia
- Chile Investigating 158 in Catholic Church Over Sex Abuse
- 250 Bartenders Will Attend 22th Pan-Am Cocktail Tournament in Cuba
- Swedish Law Redefines Rape as 'Sex Without Consent'