Rome, Sep 8 (Prensa Latina) The Cuba-Italy Business Committee (CECI) bids today for strengthening collaboration to enhance economic and trade ties between the two countries.
Elisabetta Pola, president since July of the Italian section of the entity of which she was founding member in 2011, told Prensa Latina that her main objective is to pave the way for new Italian entrepreneurs interested in investing in Cuba.
The businesswoman described the progress made showed in the growing presence of Italians at the International Fair of Havana, an important meeting and joint workspace, which will take place this year from October 29 to November 2.
In addition, she pointed out, we promote investments of Italian businesspersons in the Island, which advance, each one in different sectors, times and modalities, while we try to increase the presence of Cuban products in Italy, until now limited to rums.
On investment experiences, she mentioned progress, such as the creation of international associations by some members of CECI, and highlighted in particular that she signed the formation of the joint venture Comital S.A.
It is a Cuban-Italian society aimed at the production and marketing of fresh pasta, such as ravioli and lasagna, which will operate in an industrial area of the municipality of Habana del Este.
- Cuban FM received the Secretary of State of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cambodia
- International Film Festival of Gibara winds up with awards ceremony
- Cuba's results in health acknowledged by PAHO official
- Cuba reiterates its committment to the 2030 Development Agenda
- For what Motive Marco Rubio Spends his Time in Twitter?