Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel today began a government visit to the western province of Pinar del Rio, where he checks economic and social programs.
Accompanied by local authorities, the Cuban President began the journey through a visit to the canning factory La Conchita, a facility in which fruits are processed for the national market and export.
Diaz-Canel also spoke with the population and with leaders of Pinar del Rio.
The Cuban President, who took office on April 19, has made several visits to provinces of the island during his first months of administration, including the western one of Matanzas, the central ones of Villa Clara and Cienfuegos, and the eastern provinces of Santiago de Cuba and Holguin.
- Cuban President Regrets Death of Venezuelan Ambassador
- Cuban Foreign Trade Minister visits Canada to expand trade links
- Choreographer Litz Alfonso among the World 100’s Most Influential Women of 2018
- COALITION OF U.S. AG GROUPS MEET WITH CUBAN OFFICIALS TO ADVANCE TRADE
- Anier Garcia: “To Reach Greatness, You Must Start Off Small”