Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel today began a government visit to the western province of Pinar del Rio, where he checks economic and social programs.
Accompanied by local authorities, the Cuban President began the journey through a visit to the canning factory La Conchita, a facility in which fruits are processed for the national market and export.
Diaz-Canel also spoke with the population and with leaders of Pinar del Rio.
The Cuban President, who took office on April 19, has made several visits to provinces of the island during his first months of administration, including the western one of Matanzas, the central ones of Villa Clara and Cienfuegos, and the eastern provinces of Santiago de Cuba and Holguin.
- Cuba: Debates on Cybernetic Vulnerability and Criminalistics
- The Classroom Door, the Frontier
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus O.Kravchenko meets the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister received his counterpart from Ghana
- Cuban Specialist Participates in World Medical Forum in Vienna