On September 17, 2018 the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus, Oleg Kravchenko, met with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cuba, Ana Teresita Gonzalez Fraga.
During the meeting, the parties disscussed current state and prospects for developement of Belarus-Cuba cooperation, including the collaboration in political, trade and economic spheres, as well as within international organizations. The sides also considered the exchange of visits at the high and highest level, cooperation between the Foreign Ministries of the two countries.
- Cuba: Government announces new measures for self-employment
- Cuba reiterates its invariable solidarity with Constitutional President Nicolás Maduro and the Bolivarian Revolution
- Eight Cuban judokas to participate in Dusseldorf Grand Slam
- Armando Manzanero Returns to Cuba Attracted by Salsa and Habanos
- Cuba Gives Priority Homes Damaged by Tornado