Spain’s Socialist Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez has accepted an invitation from the Cuban president Miguel Diaz-Canel to visit the country, a spokeswoman for the Spanish government said on Tuesday.
It would mark the first official visit to Cuba for a Spanish Prime Minister in over 30 years.
- North Korean delegation holds first day of talks in “working visit” to Havana
- Young musicians from Cuba and the US participate in “Together in Harmony” project
- Cuban Caricaturist Wins Award in Canada
- Cuba off on good start at U18 Pan Am Cup
- Cuban Public Health Minister Rejects Manipulation of Medical Cooperation