Spain’s Socialist Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez has accepted an invitation from the Cuban president Miguel Diaz-Canel to visit the country, a spokeswoman for the Spanish government said on Tuesday.
It would mark the first official visit to Cuba for a Spanish Prime Minister in over 30 years.
- Russian Security Council Secretary Meets With Castro, Diaz-Canel In Cuba's Capital
- Cuba’s Central Bank is ready to support newly announced measures
- Cuban government announces new economic measures to boost domestic trade
- Cuba to host symposium on genesis and development of the Revolution
- Spanish Foreign Minister pays official visit to Cuba