President Enrique Peña Nieto has reiterated on Tuesday Mexico''s rejection of the United States'' economic, commercial and financial blockade against Cuba during his speech at the 73rd General Assembly of the United Nations.
In this regard, he assured the end of this policy would bring benefits to the entire region.
Peña Nieto also advocated dialogue as the way to solve the differences between Washington and Havana.
On the first day of the Assembly's general discussion, Ecuador's President Lenin Moreno also called for the lifting of the blockade on Cuba.
- Mexico's president did not discuss border wall with Trump
- Concert on 120th Anniversary of Japanese Migration to Cuba
- Cuba to Host Interregional Workshop on Sustainable Development
- Benicio del Toro presents his most recent film in Havana
- Parliamentary Group for Cuban-Syrian Friendship : Syria will absolutely triumph over terrorism