President Enrique Peña Nieto has reiterated on Tuesday Mexico''s rejection of the United States'' economic, commercial and financial blockade against Cuba during his speech at the 73rd General Assembly of the United Nations.
In this regard, he assured the end of this policy would bring benefits to the entire region.
Peña Nieto also advocated dialogue as the way to solve the differences between Washington and Havana.
On the first day of the Assembly's general discussion, Ecuador's President Lenin Moreno also called for the lifting of the blockade on Cuba.
- Minister for Economic Development, Sir Joe Bossano, travels to Cuba as part of UK trade mission
- Russia Stands Stronger against the US Blockade On Cuba
- Rolling Stones' Iconic Havana Gig To Be Relived In Kentish Town
- Ministry of Tourism Promotes Cuba Destination in Mexico
- Cuba wants to learn Vietnam’s experience in judicial reform