President Enrique Peña Nieto has reiterated on Tuesday Mexico''s rejection of the United States'' economic, commercial and financial blockade against Cuba during his speech at the 73rd General Assembly of the United Nations.
In this regard, he assured the end of this policy would bring benefits to the entire region.
Peña Nieto also advocated dialogue as the way to solve the differences between Washington and Havana.
On the first day of the Assembly's general discussion, Ecuador's President Lenin Moreno also called for the lifting of the blockade on Cuba.
- Why Havana Club is Unique and Why in Miami Mojitos are not Sold
- Cuba Strengthens State Entrepreneurial System, Eases Private Sector
- Cuba in Permanent Contact with Kenya over Kidnappings of Doctors
- Cuban Constitution will keep the Revolution Young, Assures Legislator
- Cuban Science Monitors the Protection of Water Resources