The unconditional and permanent support of the Spanish people to Cuba was recognized this Sunday during the presentation of the XV State Meeting of Solidarity with the Island, to be held in this capital in June of next year.
The meeting, scheduled from June 7 to 9, 2019, will coincide with the 60th anniversary of the triumph of the Cuban Revolution and the 30th anniversary of the construction in Spain of the unitary movement of solidarity with the Caribbean country.
The permanence of the triumphant Revolution in January 1959, its values, its anti-imperialist and internationalist firmness and its achievements in all fields of human development, make it an exceptional event, he noted.
On the content of the fifteenth edition of the event, Hernandez announced that it will be dedicated to discussing, deepening and projecting essential aspects of this trajectory into the future.
Both the ambassador and the representative in Spain of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples, Raimundo Pino, expressed their gratitude to the Spanish movement of solidarity with Cuba, one of the oldest in Europe and the world.
- Cuba: Government announces new measures for self-employment
- Cuba reiterates its invariable solidarity with Constitutional President Nicolás Maduro and the Bolivarian Revolution
- Eight Cuban judokas to participate in Dusseldorf Grand Slam
- Armando Manzanero Returns to Cuba Attracted by Salsa and Habanos
- Cuba Gives Priority Homes Damaged by Tornado