Paris, Oct 31 (Prensa Latina) Cuban president, Miguel Diaz-Canel was welcomed in this capital on Wednesday by French Prime Minister, Edouard Philippe, in a stopover in Paris on his trip to Russia.
The French head of government received Diaz-Canel at the Matignon Palace where the two leaders are scheduled to have a working lunch, according to the agenda.
Diaz-Canel embarked on tour that includes Russia, China, Vietnam, North Korea and Laos.
According to the Cuban Foreign Affairs Ministry, the tour will take place between November 1 and 12. The Cuban Statesman will be received by the top authorities of State and Government of those nations, with which he will address bilateral relations as well as international matters of common interest
- Diaz-Canel is back from Argentina, Raul welcomed him at the airport
- Cuba and HIV-AIDS (+ Infographic)
- Departing Cuban embassy official found curiosity, not confrontation, in U.S.
- Cuba reaches the four million foreign visitors
- WADA's decision to impose sanctions on Russian sports politicized — Cuban president