Havana, Nov 22 (Prensa Latina) The president of the Spanish Government, Pedro Sanchez, arrived in Cuba on Thursday on a two-day official visit, during which he will hold talks with local authorities.
Upon arrival at the Jose Marti international airport in Havana, Sanchez was welcomed by Vice Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra.
The Spanish leader was accompanied by Foreign Minister Josep Borrell and and Industry Minister Reyes Maroto.
In Cuba, Sanchez will have a busy agenda that includes a meeting with President Miguel Diaz-Canel, a tribute to National Hero Jose Marti and his participation in the signing of agreements and a business forum, as well as a tour of Old Havana.
- North Korean delegation holds first day of talks in “working visit” to Havana
- Young musicians from Cuba and the US participate in “Together in Harmony” project
- Cuban Caricaturist Wins Award in Canada
- Cuba off on good start at U18 Pan Am Cup
- Cuban Public Health Minister Rejects Manipulation of Medical Cooperation