Havana, Nov 22 (Prensa Latina) The president of the Spanish Government, Pedro Sanchez, arrived in Cuba on Thursday on a two-day official visit, during which he will hold talks with local authorities.
Upon arrival at the Jose Marti international airport in Havana, Sanchez was welcomed by Vice Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra.
The Spanish leader was accompanied by Foreign Minister Josep Borrell and and Industry Minister Reyes Maroto.
In Cuba, Sanchez will have a busy agenda that includes a meeting with President Miguel Diaz-Canel, a tribute to National Hero Jose Marti and his participation in the signing of agreements and a business forum, as well as a tour of Old Havana.
- What has Happened in Latin America? Understanding the Imperial Counteroffensive
- We remain committed to a possible better world and we believe that the basis of that desire is education
- Cuba: Government announces new measures for self-employment
- Cuba reiterates its invariable solidarity with Constitutional President Nicolás Maduro and the Bolivarian Revolution
- Eight Cuban judokas to participate in Dusseldorf Grand Slam