Havana, Nov 22 (Prensa Latina) The president of the Spanish Government, Pedro Sanchez, arrived in Cuba on Thursday on a two-day official visit, during which he will hold talks with local authorities.
Upon arrival at the Jose Marti international airport in Havana, Sanchez was welcomed by Vice Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra.
The Spanish leader was accompanied by Foreign Minister Josep Borrell and and Industry Minister Reyes Maroto.
In Cuba, Sanchez will have a busy agenda that includes a meeting with President Miguel Diaz-Canel, a tribute to National Hero Jose Marti and his participation in the signing of agreements and a business forum, as well as a tour of Old Havana.
- Russian Security Council Secretary Meets With Castro, Diaz-Canel In Cuba's Capital
- Cuba’s Central Bank is ready to support newly announced measures
- Cuban government announces new economic measures to boost domestic trade
- Cuba to host symposium on genesis and development of the Revolution
- Spanish Foreign Minister pays official visit to Cuba