Cuban president, Miguel Diaz-Canel recalled todaty in his Twitter account the 62nd anniversary of the landing of the yacht Granma and highlighted the investiture of Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador as new president of Mexico.
'Recalling another anniversary of the arrival of the yacht Granma to Las Coloradas, we left #Mexico with the emotion of having participated in a historic act in the heart of the Latin American nation. Congratulations to our #FAR in the glorious anniversary of its foundation', wrote the head of State in his account @Diaz-CanelB.
After arriving from Mexico, Diaz-Canel expressed Cuba's interest to reinforce and expand relations with that country, which he described as strategic for the Caribbean island.
Lopez Obrador assumed yesterday the presidency of Mexico with the promise of fighting corruption, which he considers one of the worst problems affecting all the social establishment.
On SDecember 2, 1956, arrived to beach Las Coloradas, eastern province of Granma, the 82 expeditioners led by the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
Coming from Mexico, those youths would give continuation to the armed insurrection against the tyranny of Fulgencio Batista. In honor to that action, that day of 1961 wwerwe borbn the Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR), basic military institution of the Cuban State.
- Cuban President Participates in Biopharmaceutical Company's Balance
- Cuban president congratulated youth organizations
- Banking system must play a leading role in development, says Diaz-Canel
- Cuban Media Denounces New Fake News about President Diaz-Canel
- We remain committed to a possible better world and we believe that the basis of that desire is education