Vice-Chairman of the Parliamentary Group for the Cuban-Syrian Friendship Santiago Badia affirmed that Syria will absolutely triumph in its war against terrorism.
Badia’s remarks came during a meeting with Syrian Ambassador in Cuba Dr. Idris Mayya.
Badia hailed the steadfastness of the Syrian people and army in the face of the conspiracy hatched against their country.
He expressed his country’s rejection of any foreign interference in Syria’s internal affairs, underlining the importance of enhancing parliamentary relations between the two countries.
For his part, Mayya called for further strengthening the parliamentary cooperation between the two countries and for activating the work of the parliamentary friendship societies to serve the best interests of the two friendly peoples and countries.
- Russian Security Council Secretary Meets With Castro, Diaz-Canel In Cuba's Capital
- Cuba’s Central Bank is ready to support newly announced measures
- Cuban government announces new economic measures to boost domestic trade
- Cuba to host symposium on genesis and development of the Revolution
- Spanish Foreign Minister pays official visit to Cuba