Benson Ngqentsu, Brian Bunting District Secretary of the South African Communist Party, made a call to the progressive forces in his country to support the international solidarity with Cuba campaign, reported Prensa latina news agency.
This crusade of international solidarity in defense of the Cuban revolution must ensure it is practicality and a concrete impact on the working class internationally and have impact in Washington, said Ngqentsu.
The political leader said that his country will never forget the support of Cubans to the freedom of many countries in Africa, mainly in the fight against apartheid.
That victory of Cubans in the 1980s forced the apartheid regime to realize that the white minority government was over and that negotiation for a democratic transition was inevitable, he reaffirmed.
He further stated that the international campaigns that take place for the liberation of the Five and the end of the American economic blockade against Cuba which has caused it losses of over a trillion dollars, represent a significant advance towards an international socialist order.
- Russia, Cuba Address Cooperation in Health, Education and Culture
- Cuba: Debates on Cybernetic Vulnerability and Criminalistics
- The Classroom Door, the Frontier
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus O.Kravchenko meets the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister received his counterpart from Ghana