The Federal President of Austria, Dr. Alexander Van der Bellen and the Ambassador of Cuba to this country, His Excellency Mr. Juan Antonio Fernández Palacios held a cordial meeting on the occasion of the New Year Reception offered by the Austrian President to the Diplomatic Corps accredited to Vienna.
The Cuban Ambassador thanked the Federal President of Austria for his message of congratulations to the President of the Councils of State and Ministers of Cuba, Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, on the occasion of the National Day and the Anniversary of the Cuban Revolution, in which he expressed his best wishes for the Cuban people.
Besides, at the event, the Cuban Ambassador cordially talked to the Federal Minister for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs, Her Excellency Ms. Karin Kneissl and other Austrian authorities. Likewise, His Excellency reaffirmed the readiness to continue strengthening the existing 72-year bilateral ties of uninterrupted diplomatic relations.
- Cuba to Participate in International Tourism Fair in Madrid
- Cuba Expresses Condolences to Mexican People after Explosion
- Irene Rodriguez Performs at Joyce Theater with Flamenco Dance
- USA Jazz Band Builds Bridges in Cuba
- Cuba categorically rejects the threat of activation of Title III of the Helms-Burton Act