The Ukrainian airline Azur Air Ukraine plans to launch flights to the Cuban resort town of Varadero from October 2019.
"Azur Air Ukraine CEO Karen Antonov announced the launch of flights to the resort town of Varadero in Cuba, together with the tour operator ANEX Tour," reads the statement on avianews.com.
According to the booking system of the tour operator, flights will be performed from Kyiv once in 10 days starting from October 25, 2019 till April 10, 2020.
At present, there are no direct flights between Ukraine and Cuba. Ukrainians can get to the Island of Freedom using a transfer flight.
- Raul Castro pays tribute to Commander Juan Almeida
- US Prevents Medical Supplies from Reaching Cuba
- Uruguay Frente Amplio decries exclusion of Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela from presidential inauguration
- Castro, Dr Mahathir ‘architects’ in building strong Cuba-Malaysia ties, says Cuban Ambassador
- RAE director donates important work to University of Havana