According to the Cuban News Agency, the head of Cuban diplomacy pointed to the meeting with Iranian envoy in a tweet where he described Iran as a friend country.
He pointed out that in the meeting both parties ratified the will to continue strengthening bilateral ties, which are 40 years since diplomatic relations were re-established.
The authorities of Cuba and Iran have repeatedly denounced that the US administration resorts to unilateral sanctions and threats to destabilize those countries.
- Cuba makes efforts to strengthen transport affected by US blockade
- Works from six countries to compete for Cuba's Musicology Award
- Acting Performance from 2019 Awarded in Cuba
- Armenian, Cuban FMs highlight boosting dialogue at different levels
- Cuban foreign minister meets with UN High Commissioner of Human Rights