On September 9, the 2nd EU-Cuba Joint Council will be held in Havana, Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez recalled this Tuesday on Twitter.
According to the head of Cuban diplomacy, the country has full relations with the European Union on the basis of mutual respect, and this encounter will serve to discuss cooperation and future dialogue on sectoral policy.
Trade and investment will also be discussed, including the Helms-Burton Act (which intensifies the US economic, commercial and financial blockade imposed on Cuba six decades ago) and its extraterritorial effects, he added.
The meeting will be chaired by the Cuban Foreign Minister and the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy of the European Union Federica Mogherini.
- Great expectation to meet the new manager of the Villa Clara Baseball Team
- Importance of social networks highlighted in Cuba
- Cuban cochlear implant program benefits over 500 patients
- Cuban Chancellor to meet UNESCO Director General today
- Spanish hornist invited by the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba