Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel paid an official visit to the facilities of the Russian-Belarusian industrial park 'Gran Piedra,' where he spoke for a scientific cooperation in health sector between his country, Belarus and China .
During his visit to the over-100-km facility, Belarusian and Chinese specialists referred to the development stage of engines for Belarusian trucks.
In addition, the Chinese party explained the projects planned to be carried out in a future second stage, such as the development of a research center for high-tech (IT) companies, and underlined the high development and recognition achieved by Cuban medicine.
In this regard, the Chinese representation highlighted China's work and efforts with the state-run company Biocubafarma and invited Cuban companies to participate in the aforementioned industrial park, while highlighting the advantages as China's major consumer.
Shortly after, Diaz-Canel visited one of the facilities of the 'Gran Piedra' industrial park, where Chinese equipment for Belarusian electric buses and other products are also being manufactured.
During his official visit, the Cuban president will hold official talks with his Belarusian counterpart, Alexander Lukashenko.
- Cuban Minister of Justice arrived in China
- Latin American Film Festival is a poetic tribute to Havana
- Cuban president meets in Buenos Aires with representatives of business community
- Cuban Council of Minister vice president in Kenya for ACP Summit
- Collaborators in Venezuela reject campaigns against Cuba