China and Cuba signed cooperation agreements to create an artificial intelligence center and teach Spanish, pacts considered as a projection towards a higher stage in bilateral ties, diplomatic sources reported.
The agreements include collaboration in these fields between the International Studies universities of the Chinese province of Hebei, and Cuban universities of Camagüey and Central de Las Villas.
Its signature was the culmination of the official visit made to China by the Minister of Higher Education of the island, Jose Ramon Saborido, said the Cuban embassy here.
The minister completed this week a tight agenda that included the renewal in Beijing of an exchange agreement in education for the period between 2018 and 2022, meetings with the Chinese Minister of Education, Chen Baosheng, the Deputy Governor of Hebei, Ge Haijiao, and the mayor of Shijiazhuang, Deng Peiran.
- Cuban Council of Minister vice president in Kenya for ACP Summit
- Collaborators in Venezuela reject campaigns against Cuba
- President Diaz-Canel in Argentina to attend inaugural ceremony of Alberto Fernandez
- Great expectation to meet the new manager of the Villa Clara Baseball Team
- Importance of social networks highlighted in Cuba