Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, President of the Republic of Cuba, met today with participants of the Anti-Imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism, with venue in Havana.
According to a tweet from the Cuban Presidency, the president received this Sunday the former president of the Republic of El Salvador, Salvador Sánchez Cerén, who participates in the event with venue in the Havana Convention Center.
Also on Twitter it was known that Díaz-Canel met with the Executive Secretary of ALBA-TCP, David Choquehuanca Céspedes, who participates at the Anti-Imperialist Solidarity Meeting, for Democracy and Against Neoliberalism, which began last Friday in the Cuban capital
On another tweet it was known that the Cuban President received today the Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Ralph Gonsalves, who attends the Anti-Imperialist Solidarity Meeting, for Democracy and Against Neoliberalism, which concludes today.
Social movement representatives, political organization members, and other progressive supporters debate at this meeting the challenges of the left-wing before the threats of the right.
CubaSi Translation Staff
- World left-wing states commitment with unity and struggle against Imperialism
- Lula´s Message to the Anti-Imperialist Meeting of Solidarity
- Integration, Key Word at the Anti-Imperialist Meeting
- Organization against the war of symbols. That is the path to be followed by Leftists
- Brazilian Leader Thanks Solidarity and Love of #Cuba with #Lula