Cuban university students held a political-cultural evening in tribute to the historical leader of the Revolution, Fidel Castro, on the 3rd anniversary of his physical disappearance.
At the grand staircase of the University of Havana, Susely Morfa, first secretary of the Cuban Young Communist League (UJC)'s national committee, highlighted the important role Cuban youth have currently played as a defender of Fidel's legacy.
In that sense, the UJC first secretary meant the relevance of unity to preserve forever the conquests of the Cuban Revolution around the socialist project.
Morfa referred to the influence of his thinking on current generations, his capacity as a military strategist, as well as the faithful conception of politics and the validity of the conditions of the contemporary world.
The youth leader confirmed that although the scenarios are transformed, the new generations are aware of their role in the preservation of the island's sovereignty.
The higher education center, place where Fidel Castro became a revolutionary man, brought together thousands of Cuban university students and young people who demonstrated the validity of their revolutionary legacy and expressed support to the historical continuity.
- Discus Thrower Yaimé Pérez and Wrestler Ismael Borrero: Cuba’s Best Athletes in 2019
- Miguel Diaz-Canel paid tribute to Jose de San Martin
- Antigua and Barbuda continues to stand with Cuba for CARICOM-Cuba Day
- Mongolia signs MOU for the application of Cuban product Biorat
- Cuban Minister of Justice arrived in China