Talks between Minister of Public Health O Chun Bok, who is on a visit to Cuba as the head of a DPRK public health delegation, and Cuban Minister of Health Jose Angel Portal Miranda were held on Nov. 26.
At the talks both sides discussed the issues of further boosting exchange and cooperation between the two countries in the field of public health.
Present there from the DPRK side were members of the delegation and the DPRK ambassador to Cuba and from the Cuban side a vice-minister of Health and other officials concerned.
Inked at the end of the talks was a memorandum of understanding between the DPRK Ministry of Public Health and the Cuban Ministry of Health in the field of health and medicine.
- Cuban VP of parliament and state council received Chinese government delegation
- Cuba works to improve its immigration policy despite blockade
- Díaz-Canel meets with Cuban community in Argentina and announces Nation and Emigration Conference
- Coral reef in southern central Cuba deemed prosperous
- Cuba and Turkey strengthen cooperation in tourism