Cuban President Raul Castro has met with Haitian head of state Michel Martelly, who made a visit to Cuba.
During the cordial encounter, Raul Castro and Michel Martelly exchanged views on the good state of bilateral relations and addressed issues of international interest, according to Granma newspaper.
The Haitian president was accompanied by the presidential advisor for foreign affairs, Pierre-Richard Casimir, and on the Cuban side was foreign minister, Bruno Rodriguez.
- Bellamar Caves: A Gift of Nature
- Kenya, Cuba sign deal Sports CS Echesa enters deal with Cuban counterpart to develop sports in both countries
- First high-level official Palau delegation visits Cuba
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Cuba Calls 15th International Meeting on Criminal Sciences