Representatives of 10 Caribbean countries will meet in eastern Santiago de Cuba city July 16 and 17 for the Cuba-Caribbean Business Forum.
The forum will be attended by ministers of Belize, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Saint Lucia, the Bahamas, Antigua and Barbuda, and the presidents of the chambers of commerce of Grenada and the Bahamas.
Trinidad Tobago, Barbados and the Caribbean Communities will have their delegates at the meeting along with directives from the Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Ministry, the Chamber of Commerce and other institutions, according to the event´s organizing committee.
The forum will include presentations of business and trade opportunities in the region by Caribbean Export promotion organization and about business opportunities in Santiago de Cuba.
The entrepreneurial meet will take place amidst preparations for the 500 anniversary of the founding of Santiago de Cuba city.
Latest from Sergio Paneque
- Hurricane Nicole sheds light on how storms impact deep ocean
- Vivian Kong becomes first Hong Kong fencer to win World Cup gold medal
- Cuban Silva earns Silver Medal in Judo World Championships
- At least 24 dead, dozens injured as gunmen open fire on Iran military parade
- ECHEVARRIA’S MOMENTUM CONTINUES: 8.66M IN OSTRAVA