Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez will address the international and local media Thursday at 15:00 hours local Cuba time.
The announcement, published as main headline in Cuban media outlets, reads that the foreign minister's statements will be delivered from the press room set up at Havana's Tryp-Habana Hotel for the coverage of the visit here by US President Barack Obama, who is expected to arrive on Sunday, March 20.
Granma newspaper explains that the statements by the foreign minister will be aired live on Cuban radio and TV.
- Cuba to Participate in International Tourism Fair in Madrid
- Cuba Expresses Condolences to Mexican People after Explosion
- Irene Rodriguez Performs at Joyce Theater with Flamenco Dance
- USA Jazz Band Builds Bridges in Cuba
- Cuba categorically rejects the threat of activation of Title III of the Helms-Burton Act