The local hand-made and manufactured charcoal in Ciego de Ávila province has a high demand in European markets due to its excellent qualities.
The local Radio Reloj station pointed out that the 90 % of the charcoal, which is obtained from the Marabu wood, has a higher-calorie level and a blue flame without smoke or ash, among its characteristics.
In addition, it was pointed out that Ciego de Ávila will export some 28000 tons which is a volume that surpasses what was sent last year and it highlighted that Italy, Spain and France are the main nations that use that fuel material elaborated in that province from the center of Cuba.
- Why Havana Club is Unique and Why in Miami Mojitos are not Sold
- Cuba Strengthens State Entrepreneurial System, Eases Private Sector
- Cuba in Permanent Contact with Kenya over Kidnappings of Doctors
- Cuban Constitution will keep the Revolution Young, Assures Legislator
- Cuban Science Monitors the Protection of Water Resources