The local hand-made and manufactured charcoal in Ciego de Ávila province has a high demand in European markets due to its excellent qualities.
The local Radio Reloj station pointed out that the 90 % of the charcoal, which is obtained from the Marabu wood, has a higher-calorie level and a blue flame without smoke or ash, among its characteristics.
In addition, it was pointed out that Ciego de Ávila will export some 28000 tons which is a volume that surpasses what was sent last year and it highlighted that Italy, Spain and France are the main nations that use that fuel material elaborated in that province from the center of Cuba.
- Socio-Cultural Project Fidias: The Lights of Luaces
- Agreement on mutual recognition of education certificates signed between Mongolia and Cuba
- Fidel Castro Present in Regional Solidarity Event with Cubaoo
- Building bridges with Cuba Illinois educators share agricultural knowledge
- Chatting Files: Potaje’s Air Adventures