The local hand-made and manufactured charcoal in Ciego de Ávila province has a high demand in European markets due to its excellent qualities.
The local Radio Reloj station pointed out that the 90 % of the charcoal, which is obtained from the Marabu wood, has a higher-calorie level and a blue flame without smoke or ash, among its characteristics.
In addition, it was pointed out that Ciego de Ávila will export some 28000 tons which is a volume that surpasses what was sent last year and it highlighted that Italy, Spain and France are the main nations that use that fuel material elaborated in that province from the center of Cuba.
- Gilberto Santa Rosa Will Perform in Cuban Capital
- Díaz-Canel Pays Tribute to Fidel Castro in Santiago de Cuba
- Caribbean Businesses Invited to Explore Opportunities in Cuba
- Council of Ministers discusses foreign investment and economic performance
- Italy Supports More Investment And Cooperation in Cuba