The local hand-made and manufactured charcoal in Ciego de Ávila province has a high demand in European markets due to its excellent qualities.
The local Radio Reloj station pointed out that the 90 % of the charcoal, which is obtained from the Marabu wood, has a higher-calorie level and a blue flame without smoke or ash, among its characteristics.
In addition, it was pointed out that Ciego de Ávila will export some 28000 tons which is a volume that surpasses what was sent last year and it highlighted that Italy, Spain and France are the main nations that use that fuel material elaborated in that province from the center of Cuba.
- Concert on 120th Anniversary of Japanese Migration to Cuba
- Cuba to Host Interregional Workshop on Sustainable Development
- Benicio del Toro presents his most recent film in Havana
- Parliamentary Group for Cuban-Syrian Friendship : Syria will absolutely triumph over terrorism
- US Has No Moral Authority to Judge Cuba on Human Rights