Over 2 800 medical professionals will graduate from Havana’s Medical University this year.
Over 2 800 medical professionals will graduate from Havana’s Medical University this year, with more than 1,000 of them coming from 27 countries of the world.
Information officer at the University Cosme More said that the graduation ceremonies began July 12 and will run till July 24. The central graduation ceremony for those who finished their courses on Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Psychology and Health Technology, will take place July 23 and 24 at the Havana-based Latin American School of Medicine.
- Cuba's President shares article on urban agriculture
- 29 International Book Fair winds up in Havana
- Who are Interested in Making the World Believe that There’s a Climate of Insecurity and Violence in Cuba?
- Cuba and Nicaragua, talent and good baseball in fraternal cap
- President of the Spanish Royal Academy visits Cuba