Copa Airlines will begin direct flights to the eastern city of Holguin next June 21st.
The announcement was made by the sales management of the Panamanian company, Lino Maldonado who stressed that this service includes two weekly flights, Tuesday and Saturday, reported the official site of Cuban radio.
Copa currently has 6 daily flights to Havana in addition to another four to the keys to the north of Villa Clara province in the central part of the island.
The airlines will connect all of the nations of Central America with Cuba and Latin America making it rentable and operational for the Cubans.
Maldonado added that Copa selected Holguin for its excellent tourism complexes and for its close location to historic cities like Bayamo and Santiago de Cuba.
He pointed out that Cuba is a surprising country, and that is why Copa bets on an increase of its operations to the marvelous Caribbean nation.
- Council of Ministers discusses foreign investment and economic performance
- Italy Supports More Investment And Cooperation in Cuba
- Cuba to play Costa Rica in Quarterfinals
- Cuban Jumper Echavarria in the Muller Anniversary Games
- Jeff Flake threatens to block Trump's appellate court nominees over Cuba travel, tariffs