Pop star Adele has helped a couple enjoy a memorable proposal in front of 77,000 fans at a concert in Australia.
Wade Nicholson-Doyle took his boyfriend, Chris, to the Melbourne show as a 40th birthday present.
When the singer selected the pair from the crowd, Mr Nicholson-Doyle dropped to one knee and proposed. A loud cheer went up around the stadium.
"Did you say yes?" Adele joked, before embracing the couple.
"I actually had no idea that was going to happen. Congratulations."
Mr Nicholson-Doyle said he was momentarily unaware of the screaming crowd.
"It just kind of blacked out and all I could see was Chris and Adele standing there," he told the BBC.
"To share the stage with her, if only for five minutes, is really incredible. We're very much in her debt."
- Skripals poisoning ‘highly likely’ staged by British intelligence – Russian Foreign Ministry
- ‘Julian Assange could die in Ecuadorian embassy’ – Pamela Anderson
- Assange: Claims UK Court Arrest Warrant Upheld 'Fake News', Hearing Is Underway
- Assange Granted Ecuador Citizenship to Secure 'Human Rights'
- How Taylor Swift almost had 2017's biggest album