Santiago de Cuba, Jun 29 (Prensa Latina) The House of the Caribbean prepares the 37th Fire Festival (Fiesta del Fuego), which will attract crowds with colors, taste and sounds from July 3rd to 9th.
The opening of the International Festival of the Caribbean will take place next Monday with an artistic performance at the Heredia theater, which will hold theoretical sessions, as well as music, theater and dance performances, along with plastic arts exhibitions.
In the whole city, dozens of indoor and outdoor areas have been arranged to host groups that work with traditional culture from Cuba and other countries from the Caribbean and Latin America.
The International Award of the House of the Caribbean will be granted to outstanding musician Marcel Mercera, from Bonaire, a Caribbean island to which the festival is dedicated.
Argentina, Germany, Bahamas, Brazil, Curacao, Spain, Guadalupe, Chile, Virgin Islands, Panama, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica, United States, Uruguay, Trinidad-Tobago and Venezuela are among the 21 countries that will participate in the festival, which will have the highest amount of participants from Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
- Lat Am, Caribbean Economic Challenges on Debate in Cuba
- Cuba, ECLAC Discuss Preparations for Sustainable Development Forum
- Ralph Gonsalves Asks for Defense for Latin Countries
- More Than 430 Delegates Attend the 24 th Sao Paulo Forum in Cuba
- Sao Paulo Forum: Space for Criticism and Construction of Perspectives