Syria and Cuba have inked an executive program for an agreement of cultural cooperation between ministries of higher education in the two countries.
The agreement was signed by Minister of Higher Education, Dr. Atef al-Naddaf, and his Cuban Counterpart, José Ramon Saborido, in the Cuban capital of Havana .
After signing the agreement, Minister al-Naddaf told journalists that the agreement would further enhance the standing scientific and cultural cooperation between the two countries.
He added that the program includes exchanging visits between professors, experts and specialists and the participation in symposiums and conferences organized by the universities and scientific research centers in both countries.
For his part, Cuban Minister indicated that the agreement will give a great impetus for the scientific cooperation between Syria and Cuba in the scientific and cultural domains.
- Cuba decrees national mourning for death of Vietnam president
- Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa and Kiev hit the streets to demand: Hey Trump! Lift the Blockade on Cuba Now!
- Cuban President Met US Senator Robert Corker
- Cuban Official Jose Ramon Balaguer Begins Working Visit to Japan
- Russia, Cuba Address Cooperation in Health, Education and Culture