The Cuban band Adalberto Álvarez y su son has launched a new album to celebrate the 45th anniversary of Álvarez’s artistic life.
Under the renowned Cuban music label Bis Music, De Cuba pa’l mundo Entero (From Cuba to the whole world) was released Tuesday at the Cohiba Hotel’s Habana Café. Recorded by the Cuban band at the Abdala studios, the phonogram includes ten pieces, eight of which have been composed by National Music Award laureate, renowned Cuban musician Adalberto Álvarez, Director of the Adalberto Álvarez y su son band. With the attendance of musicians, journalists and fans, the launching also included the screening of the video by Alejandro Varela showcasing the namesake piece and shot in Central Square at the end of 2017. De Cuba pa'l mundo entero will be available for the audiences in coming days and will be launched online May 11th.
Edited by Damian Donesteve
- Putin Expresses Condolences to Cuban Leader Over Boeing 737 Crash
- Cuba Woke Up in Mourning after Aviation Accident
- Cuban Authorities Investigate Crash of Mexican Plane in Havana
- Minsk plays host to the second meeting of the Belarusian-Cuban commission on cooperation in science and technology
- Cuba – new investment destination of Vietnamese firms