The company Danza Contemporánea de Cuba -DCC-, is working on a new project together with the British artistic director Lea Anderson.
Through social networks, the Cuban dance group expressed their enthusiasm for receiving the renowned choreographer with
According to the announcement, the artist will begin her work as part of the Cuban-British creative islands project, devised by DCC with the British Council Caribbean to promote and promote the passion for dance and artistic work of both nations
Founder of the renowned companies The Featherstonehaughs and The Cholmondeleys, Anderson is one of the most renowned and transgressive creators of the European country, which has n his list of more than 100 choreographies.
In his work he maintains an aesthetic line and a choreographic language that distinguish him in his presentations, always accompanied by live music and novel costume, stage and lighting designs.
His career has taken her to several international stages, from the most alternative places to renowned festivals such as Glastonbury.
She has also made presentations for television and film, and her work is study material in different levels of dance education in the United Kingdom.
- SIX TEAMS LINE UP FOR VOLLEYBALL CHALLENGER CUP AND ONE OPEN BERTH IN 2019 MEN'S VNL
- US-Cuba: Between Backing Down and the Willingness to Better Links
- Cuba opens Int'l convention to attract foreign investment
- North American Composer Charles Fox to Perform in Cuba
- Indian President to Talk to Cuban Autrhorities