Puerto Rican singer Gilberto Santa Rosa arrived in Cuba today to give two concerts, on his 40th tour and his fourth-decade musical career.
The first presentation of the Puerto Rican is scheduled for tomorrow at the Josone Varadero Jazz & Salsa Festival, which began this Thursday at the famous Cuban resort.
Santa Rosa heads the line-up of the event along with other prestigious foreign and local musicians, including Salvadoran singer-songwriter Alvaro Torres, U.S. jazz musician Nicholas Payton and the Cubans Gente de Zona, pianist Alejandro Falcon and the legendary rumba group Los Muñequitos de Matanzas.
Two days later, El Caballero de la Salsa, also known as the singer, will perform in this city, in a unique concert scheduled for 21:00 local time on the Havana Malecon.
The successful performer of hits like Vivir sin ella y Que alguien me diga and winner of several Latin Grammy awards has many followers on the island, and has worked alongside local artists Descemer Bueno, El Micha and Candido Fabre.
- The government takes a turn in its foreign policy in favor of dialogue with Venezuela and Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister Chairs Delegation to Nicaraguan National Event
- Miguel Diaz-Canel Reaffirms that Cuba will Not Shift towards Capitalism
- Cuba, ECLAC Discuss Preparations for Sustainable Development Forum
- Evo Morales Thanks Sao Paulo Forum for Support for 2019 Candidacy